Saturday, May 10, 2014

My First Post!



Hi Everyone!!

I'm Keshia Chante & welcome to my blog! I never thought I would cave into the blogging vortex but here I am. I have SO much to share with you guys! Tips & tricks with makeup & hair from the top beauty experts in the world, favorite products (reviews & recommendations), stories about my life; from my wild career to my "how to's" on being the ultimate housewife, travel guides, a look into the hockey "wag" world (wag = wives and girlfriends of high profile athletes), an insider look into the world of celebrities & entertainment.. the list goes on! So.. Welcome to my Life, the candid, the glamorous & the crazy beautiful.

About Me:
I'm 25 years old. I was born in Ottawa, raised in Toronto, Canada. I've lived in many different cities from LA, Atlanta & Chicago & now I work in New York City, live in a suburb in New Jersey with my hockey player boyfriend who plays for the Philadelphia Flyers. I literally feel like a double agent who balances a career as the host of BET's #1 music show, "106 & Park" & the duties of a housewife. And not just any homemaker, the kind that is hands-on & likes to do it ALL. I started in the entertainment industry at the age of 14 as a Singer, I signed to a record label (Sony/BMG) & have been a public figure ever since. I've had numerous #1's, won lots of awards, certified plaques, even winning a Juno Award (Canadian Grammy). Later I released 3 albums & I was super content with the success it brought me. I couldn't walk into a mall or convienent store without being recognized & I basically gave up my teenage years to tour & release 3 albums. I don't regret the sacrifice in the least though, it changed my life & my families life completely. And for that I'm lucky! When I hit 21, I was thrown into the crazy world of the "Hockey Wives" & eventually moved my career into the US. Now I'm blogging!!

I have a miniature poodle, who I adore & treat like a child (lol). I'm obsessed with fashion, mainly shoes & handbags. My favorite stores are Intermix, Bergdorf's, Aritzia & BCBG Max Azria. I have an incred shoe collection if I do say so myself from Christian Louboutin to Versace. We have the mansion, the cars, all the things money can buy, I'm definitely spoiled, but not a brat. I appreciate what I have & enjoy sharing it! I'm a sucker for shiny things but I know what is truly important in life & everyday I look around & feel so very grateful & humbled. I believe when you are blessed, you should bless others & give back. So beyond all the fashion blogging, I will be sharing stories about my life that I hope compel & inspire you but also motivate you to give back as well!

I'm new to the blog world & I am an open book! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me almost anything! Let me know what YOU want to read about!! Be sure to follow me on Twitter & Instagram for daily updates also!!

I hope you love my blog & can't wait to hear from you all!

xx KC!

p.s - www.keshiachante.com is my official site, where all my career highlights are posted. This blog is a place where I can share a more candid, in depth look at my life & story. XO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keshia, I guess I am your first post, I've been following you since 2010 when I was searching for Aaliyah and I saw your picture on google and didn't know who you were. I was intrigued and started following you ever since and watching your all of your youtube videos. You are very pretty, talented and I love your hair.Oh and I love that your petite like me, 5'2, lol. I think you should post about hair ,skin care and make up since it seems like you do not have any acne like what skin care products work well for you, Do it yourself stuff that you probably do at home, maybe some home decor design stuff, what you like to cook , Caribbean food would be good, since your part Trini, cooking videos would be good too, lol..of course your insane cute outfits and shoes, greatly appreciated.....thanks for a starting a blog...love you doll..xoxo...

    ReplyDelete